Sunday, May 7, 2017

Puzzling . . .

Yesterday they reentered the world of puzzling! I've been trying to get them to do a puzzle all winter . . . but apparently they needed new ones--give me strength! Our closets are bursting with puzzles I've forgotten existed, surely they can redo a done one :) Thanks to Grandma J for this fun one (of which I did not put in a single piece because it was dumped on the table--and then together . . . just about that fast!)
So this afternoon they dumped out another puzzle, this time from Uncle C and Aunt L. As if we did nothing else, like play outside, eat dinner, read school books, and go to a hockey game . . .
They finished it!!! I did get to help a little this time :)

1 comment:

Grandma Judi said...

BOTH puzzles in TWO days? Wow!

Colorado

We took the world's fastest--and slowest--trip to Colorado for Buck's stepmom's memorial service. I say fastest, because it took...