Tuesday, May 9, 2017

So . . . what did you do at work today?

Each year, Buck's business helps raise funds for medically challenged little ones. He seems to have a variety of roles in this process . . . one of them involved getting a face full of chocolate cream pie six times in one day :)







So, this is the "triplet" of Buck's *twin* at work.
Buck sent the kids this picture, and I kid you not, "Dad got another pie in the face!" Uh--that's Mr. Drew. Even the kids get them mixed up now! :)

2 comments:

Papa Barry said...

I'll sit in for Buck next time! YUM!

Grandma Judi said...

Looks like they are having way too much fun with the pie throwing! I have to laugh at Buck's twin - well, triplets!!

Colorado

We took the world's fastest--and slowest--trip to Colorado for Buck's stepmom's memorial service. I say fastest, because it took...